So, yeah. It’s been quiet here on the Caveman Gym, huh? Let me explain.
1) It’s the summer. Things come up. Like nice weather, and the need to fix the sprinkler system.
2) I am doing the work of three technicians at work. It’s super fun. I’ve been exhausted by the time I get home.
3) I’ve had some actual writing work to do. Yeah! Turns out, you need to put your butt in the chair and your hands on the keyboard.
4) I’ve been helping a family member get to and from doctor’s appointments, and that sucks up a lot of time. (It’s okay, though.)
5) I have been learning to build my own bows. There, I’ve said it. Building bows. In true caveman fashion, these bows can be made without sophisticated tools, master craftsmanship…shoot, without a steady work area, even. I’m not ready to divulge all the secrets just yet, but videos, stills, and an article are forthcoming. At this moment, I have built and shot four of my own bows. Two of the four work shockingly well, while two are…interesting. The Caveman Gym has, of late, been the Caveman Workshop. You guys will dig this, I believe.
Finally, I did “real” hammer curls with the 90s on Saturday. Fun.